Prices and Information
Our house is open all year round. We also welcome individual guests at any time, who are not part of a retreat or specific gathering.
- Rooms are equipped with shower/toilet facilities and a telephone
- Free Wi-fi
- Welcome drink and sweets on arrival in room
- TV set can be provided on request and agreement
- Free TV available in common room
- Hair dryer can be borrowed from reception
- Breakfast/ full board (3 meals) depending on category
- Coffee and cake on request and agreement/ use of the in-house café according to opening times
- Bedding and towels included
- Use of in-house sauna on request and agreement for small charge
As is tradition in our house, meals are taken as part of fellowship. Generally speaking, a team member from the house will start and close the meal in prayer.
The breakfast buffet is available for guests between 8am and 9am. We invite everyone to lunch at 12 noon. The evening meal is served at 6 pm.
As you plan your retreat, we would be more than happy to discuss and coordinate alternative times for meals if you wish.
Check In: Usually from 2 pm on the day of arrival
Check Out: Usually until 9 am on the day of departure
If no other arrangements have been made, retreats start with an evening meal at 6 pm on the day of arrival, and end on departure day with breakfast or lunch. As a rule, we do not send separate information letters prior to retreats.
|Single bedroom (incl. breakfast)||51.50 €|
|Double bedroom (incl. breakfast)||76.00 €|
|Without breakfast||45.00 € for SR||63.00 € for DR||for long stays (from 5 nights) 6.00 € discount per bedroom and night|
|Holiday apartment (self-catered)||57.00 € per night|