History

    The Evangelical Alliance House

    Allianzblatt 1906
    • The Evangelical Alliance House was founded in 1886 by Anna von Weling
    • The great conference hall was established under the leadership of Pastor Ernst Modersohn
    • For more than 100 years the Bad Blankenburg Alliance Conference has brought together up to 3,500 mostly young participants on the premises of the Alliance House
    • Since 1990 the Alliance House is the seat and centre of the German Evangelical Alliance, a union of Christians from state churches, free churches and communities

    The conference hall through time:

    1906
    1924
    1938
    1969